1. Processing of personal data
Fundación MAPFRE is a Spanish company with head offices in Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004 Madrid, and is holder and proprietor of the website Grants for recruitment, It is responsible for records containing personal data supplied by users through this website and the website.
The user authorizes Fundación MAPFRE to process the personal data that/he she has supplied voluntarily, for the following purposes:
- Manage participation in the ACCESS program.
- Manage the user relation with Fundación MAPFRE.
- Reply to inquiries received.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys.
- Users accept that their data may be assigned, exclusively for the above indicated purposes, to individuals or legal entities, with which the different entities of the MAPFRE Group have collaboration agreements. Said assignment of data is also accepted when an international transfer of data is involved, respecting Spanish law in all cases on the protection of personal data, and without the need for it to be notified every first assignment made to said assignees.
All data will be processed with full confidentiality, and will not be accessible to third parties for purposes other than for those for which they have been authorized.The file created is under the supervision and control of Fundación MAPFRE which adopts suitable technical and organization measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 dated 31th December, on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable legislation.Users will in all cases be responsible for the veracity of data provided, and Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false data from the services registered, without prejudice to any actions that may be applicable by law.All registered users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their personal data supplied through the website http://www.fundacionmapfre.org, by notification in writing addressed to Fundación MAPFRE at the address indicated above.
2. Anonymous browsing through web pages
Fundación MAPFRE obtains anonymous information on its visitors, meaning that this information cannot be associated to any specific and user. The data preserved are:
- The name of the service domain (ISP) which gives access to the network. For example, a user of provider XXX will be identified by the domain xxx.es. This enables us to draw up statistics on the countries and servers that most often visit our website.
- The date and time of access to our website. This enables us to find out the peak hours and make adjustments required to avoid problems of access.
- The internet address from the link directed to our website. With this information, we can know the effectiveness of different buttons and links targeted at our server, with the aim of developing those that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This enables us to know the areas of greater interest to increase and improve their contents, for users to achieve a more satisfactory result.
3. Browsing with cookies
- Depending on expiry:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session.
- Continuance: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- Depending on their source:
- Origin: Enabled by the website which is browsed.
- Third party. These originate from other websites.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to compile statistics on user activity. Among other statistics, the number of visitors to the website will be analyzed, the number of pages visited, the activity of users in the website and their frequency of use. The information compiled is always anonymous so that it is impossible to establish a link between it and the physical person to whom it refers.
- Authentication cookies: These are used by the website to maintain the user session during each visit. They are dominant in private environments of the website which need a user name and password for access.
- Cookies used by social networks: These give users the possibility of sharing with their contacts in a social network the contents of interest, by pressing the corresponding button (plug-in) inserted in the website. Plug-ins store and access cookies of the user terminal and enable the social network to identify users when they interact with the plug-ins.Cookies used by external content complements.
- These cookies are stored by third parties and are needed to provide some type of service. For example, within this category of cookies are the multimedia player cookies, which are used to store technical data in order to play video or audio contents, such as image quality, load parameters, etc.Third party cookies to personalize advertising space: These are stored by third parties and enable advertising space to be managed that users view on accessing the website.
However, in the event that users wish to later delete the cookies that are stored in their computer and which required their consent, they can do this by using the tools provided by their browser for this purpose. In this sense, you can find additional information through the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Protect-your-privacy/Enable-and-disable-cookies-that-websites-use-to-track-your/ta-p/2784
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If a user does not accept cookies or they are later rejected, the features of the websiteel usuario no acepta las cookies o las rechaza posteriormente, las funcionalidades del sitio web podrán verse mermadas.
Fundación MAPFRE declines all responsibilities regarding the information of this Website from sources outside the MAPFRE SYSTEM, together with contents that have not been drawn up by MAPFRE.
The function of links that appear in this page is exclusively to inform users on the existence of other sources of information in Internet, where they can extend the data provided in this Website. Fundación MAPFRE will not be held responsible under any circumstances, for the results obtained through these hypertext links.
All rights reserved. Without the written authorization of the copyright holders, the reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other act of total or partial exploitation, either free or payable, is strictly forbidden of the texts, images or any other content appearing in this website.
Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to make at any time and without prior notice, any modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations in contents and in the way of presenting contents, as it deems necessary, either on a temporary or permanent basis. The user should ensure that the updated version is being used. This faculty does not grant users any right to receive compensation for damages.