La Fundación Magazine - Number 41
- Assessment of a decade: Over the last 10 years, Fundación MAPFRE has contributed to improving the lives of more than one hundred million people. Find out how they've done it.
- In the first person: Interview with Jerónimo Saiz and Julio Bobes to find out what the current situation is in Spain regarding mental health.
- Our upcoming exhibitions in Madrid: the Dutch photographer Ed van der Elsken and the friendship between Derain, Balthus and Giacometti, great artists of the 20th century
- Health:To breakfast or not to breakfast, that is the question
- Road Safety: Today's youngsters are taking safety at the wheel seriously
- Volunteers on the ground: Help others in Turkey