Fundación MAPFRE Cookies Policy
Fundación MAPFRE uses its own and third-party cookies to authenticate your user session, perform statistical analyses, show you useful content, and improve and personalize certain services by analyzing your browsing habits.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on the user’s computer and give us information on the frequency of their visits to the website, the content they view the most, and the security elements that can intervene in the control of access to restricted areas, as well as viewing advertising based on criteria predefined by Fundación MAPFRE, which are activated by the cookies delivered by the Foundation or by third parties that provide these services on behalf of Fundación MAPFRE.
As a general rule, the following types of cookies are used:
- Depending on their expiration:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session.
- Persistent: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- Depending on their source:
- Own: They are enabled by the website you are browsing.
- Third-party: They come from other websites.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical: They allow you to navigate the site and use its different services.
- Personalized: They allow access to the service with predefined characteristics.
- Analytic: They allow user behavior to be monitored and analyzed.
- Advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces and store information on users’ behavior.
What types of cookies do we use, and for what purpose?
This website may use the following types of cookies for the purposes described below:
Who has access to the information from cookies?
The information stored in our own cookies is used exclusively by Fundación MAPFRE.
Can cookies be disabled?
We respect your privacy, so you can choose not to allow the installation of certain types of cookies easily and at any time in the “Configure cookies” tab at the bottom of our website.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event that users subsequently wish to delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer and necessarily require their consent, they can do so by using the tools provided by their browser for this purpose. Depending on your browser, the procedure to disable cookies is described in the following links:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar-y-administrar-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/es/privacy/cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, or reject them later on, the functionalities of the website may be impaired.
Changes and updates to the Cookies Policy
Fundación MAPFRE may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions and recommendations issued by regulators. We therefore recommend that you review the Cookies Policy on a regular basis.