Fundación MAPFRE Privacy and Cookies Policy
Fundación MAPFRE, with registered address at Paseo de Recoletos, No. 23 Madrid, is the title holder of this Website and is responsible for the personal details supplied by users through the website.
Users are informed, and specifically agree to, the processing of data supplied while browsing the website, those produced as a result of using the site, and those sent to Fundación MAPFRE in the relevant forms on the website, even after the relationship has ended, including, where applicable, international data transfers for the purposes defined in the section entitled For what purpose do we process your personal data?
If the data provided refers to third parties and individuals other than the User, the latter guarantees to have obtained and to have the prior consent of the aforementioned third parties for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to their inclusion in this document, of the purposes of the processing, communications and other terms provided for in the section Information on Data Protection
The user declares that he/she is over the age of 18.Likewise, in the event that the data supplied while browsing the website concerns minors, the parents or guardian of the minor specifically authorize the processing of these data, including, where applicable, those concerning health, for the purposes detailed in the section on Information on Data Protection.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them updated and to notify Fundación MAPFRE of any variations in the data.
The use of this website is subject to the Policy on Privacy and Personal Data Processing, the Conditions of Use, which are detailed below, and the Cookies Policy. Please read these conditions carefully.
Basic information about data protection
Fundación MAPFRE is concerned about protecting your personal data and processing them with the utmost transparency.For this reason, to keep you informed about your rights and how we process the data you provide through this website, please read the information provided below.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The personal information and/or data you provide, including, where applicable, data on health, are the responsibility of:
- Identity: Fundación MAPFRE, G28520443
- Address:Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004, Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: DPO@fundacionmapfre.org
What data do we collect?
Fundación MAPFRE obtains information about its users.The data we store are as follows:
- The domain name of the internet service provider (ISP).For example, a XXX user will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time you log on to our website.
- The internet address on which the link leading to our website is hosted.
- Identification details, contact details, economic details and health details, where applicable, all of which are provided through the relevant forms.
- Number of daily visitors to each section.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Fundación MAPFRE will process the data provided during your navigation and use of the website, the data collected from the relevant form/s, and the data obtained by recording images and browsing on wireless networks or other media, including health data, where applicable, for the following purposes:
- With regard to the data obtained from the navigation and use of our website, we process these data for the purposes established in the cookies panel and your related preferences. Cookies Settings
- With regard to the data provided in forms or consent documents for participation in activities, projects, competitions, requests for grants, events, scholarships and/or courses, your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- The management of applications for, or participation in, any activity, and compliance with legal requirements.
- Conducting statistical studies and calculations, surveys, market trend analyses and quality control.
- Processing, monitoring and updating any requests for information.
- Sending personal or official greetings.
- Spreading the word about Fundación MAPFRE’s activities through publications on the web, social networks, written media, videos and television.
- Sending you information by email as well as Fundación MAPFRE’s newsletters and La Revista. In all instances, you can manage your preferences and/or participations through the Registration Area of Fundación MAPFRE; the extraction, storage of data and market research surveys to adapt our founding messages to your specific profile, whether or not transactions are carried out, and, where applicable, once relations have ended; to conduct surveys, statistical analyses, market trend surveys and draws, and in the event of there being a winner, to publish these data on this website and to process and transfer them to the tax authorities for the purposes of income tax payments, where applicable.
- With regard to the contact forms provided on the website, we process their data for the following purposes:
- To deal with and manage queries and applications made through the contact details provided for this purpose.
- To deal with and manage suggestions, complaints and other queries made through the relevant forms.
In order to deal with any queries and keep you informed about new activities that reflect your interests, based on the information provided, we draw up different profiles according to these interests, your reqirements, and Fundación MAPFRE’S projects.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide are stored for the time determined by the following criteria:(i) the storage period dictated by law; (ii) the duration of the relationship with Fundación MAPFRE and compliance with any responsibilities associated with this relationship; and, (iii) any request by the interested party for their erasure, according to circumstances.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data for the purposes included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?” is as follows:
The consent you have given in the cookies panel in relation to the navigation and use of the website. Cookies Settings
The consent given by the user on providing his or her personal data to take part in the activity, project, competition, application for grants, event, scholarship, course and/or subscription to newsletters.
The consent given by the user to the receipt of prospective information on activities, which can be withdrawn at any time, without this withdrawal of consent in any way affecting the management of requests for information, suggestions, complaints and/or participation in the activity itself.
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
Fundación MAPFRE may only transfer your data to governmental authorities, regulators or bodies in the circumstances required by Law, local regulations, or compliance with regulatory obligations.
In the context of these communications, international data transfers to other countries may be made. These data transfers will only be done to countries where there is no European Commission adequacy decision when it is essential in order to comply with the stipulated purpose.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
In accordance with, and within the scope established by current law, any person has the right to:
- Access: To know which of their personal data are held by Fundación MAPFRE.
- Rectification:To request that any inaccurate data are corrected.
- Erasure: To request the erasure of their data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: To request the suspension of data processing if, for example, the data are inaccurate or their processing is illicit, although they may be processed in order to excercise or uphold any possible claims, to protect the rights of other people, or for reasons of public interest.
- Opposition: To oppose the processing of your data, except when this is necessary for executing the contractual relationship, if there is one, or to exercise or uphold any possible claims, among other reasons.
- Portability: To receive your personal data in a structured, legible, common-use format or request their transfer to another Data Controller whenever this is technically possible.
You are reminded that you can, at any time, revoke the consent you gave for the processing of your data, if applicable.
The abovementioned rights to access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability can be exercised directly by the data owner or their legal or voluntary representative by writing to the Corporate Data Protection and Privacy Office at Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested parties feel they have not received a satisfactory response to the exercise of their rights, they may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at https://www.aepd.es, the website set up for this purpose by the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Fundación MAPFRE declines responsibility in respect of any information on this website from sources other than Fundación MAPFRE, as well as any content not prepared by Fundación MAPFRE
The links that appear on this website are intended solely to inform users about the existence of other sources of information on the internet about the subject in question where they can expand upon the information provided on this website.Under no circumstances shall Fundación MAPFRE be responsible for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
The legal title holder of the domain is Fundación MAPFRE:
- VAT No.. G28520443
- Registered address:Paseo de Recoletos 23, Madrid, Spain.
- Administrative AuthorizationMinistry of Education and Science
- Authorization end date:04/05/76
Conditions of use of this website
Users must make proper use of this website, understanding such to be that defined in current legislation, good faith and public order.
Users also undertake not to use this website for fraudulent purposes, and not to damage, render useless or overload the website, or prevent normal use and functioning of the website in any way.
All rights reserved.The design of the portal and its source codes, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it are the property of Fundación MAPFRE, or the relevant third parties, and are protected under the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial act of exploitation, for money or free of charge, of the images or any other content that appears on this website is strictly prohibited without written consent of the copyright holders.
Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make whatever modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations of the contents and the way they are presented that it deems necessary, which may be temporary or definitive. Users should make sure they are using the updated version at all times.This authority does not grant the users any right to receive compensation for damages.