Processing of personal data
Fundación MAPFRE, with registered address at Paseo de Recoletos, No. 23 Madrid, is the title holder of this Website and is responsible for the personal details supplied by users through the website.
Users are hereby informed about, and specifically agree to, the inclusion of the details they supply when browsing the website, those produced as a result of using the website and those supplied to Fundación MAPFRE in any relevant website forms, and those obtained through recording images, telephone conversations or other media, in order to process applications or participate in any type of activity, contest, application for help, events, grants, courses or subscribing to Fundación MAPFRE bulletins, including, where applicable, communication or international data transfers that may take place, according to the purposes stated previously What will your personal details be used for?
If the data provided refers to third parties and individuals other than the User, the latter guarantees to have obtained and to have the prior consent of the aforementioned third parties for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to their inclusion, of the purposes of the processing, communication and other terms provided for in section “Information on Data Protection”.
The User declares that he/she is over18 years old. Likewise, in the event of data being supplied when browsing the website, about minors, the parents or tutor of the minor, specifically authorize processing of the said data, including, where applicable, those concerning health, for the management purposes detailed in the data protection information.
The User guarantees that the personal data supplied is accurate and truthful, and undertakes to maintain them up-to-date and to inform Fundación MAPFRE of any changes to them.
Basic information about data protection
At Fundación MAPFRE we are concerned about protecting your personal details and processing them to the highest level of transparency. Consequently, so that you are duly informed about how we process them and are familiar with your rights, we hereby provide information about the data processing we carry out on the data you supply through this website.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Personal information and/or data provided by you, including in this case, data on health, are included in a file that is the responsibility of:
- Identity: Fundación MAPFRE, G28520443.
- Address: Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004, Madrid
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: DPO@fundacionmapfre.org
What data do we keep?
Fundación MAPFRE compiles information about its users. The data we compile are as follows:
- The Internet Service Provide (ISP) providing access to the Internet. For example, a XXX user will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The Internet address of the link directing to our website.
- Identification details, contact, economic, where applicable, health details, all of which are provided through the relevant forms.
- Number of daily visits in each section.
What do we process your personal details for?
Fundación MAPFRE will process the data you supply when browsing and using the website, and those compiled through relevant forms or those obtained when recording images or holding telephone conversations or by other means, including, where applicable, information about health, for the following purposes:
- In relation to browsing and using our website, we will process data for:
- Offering users more personalized browsing.
- Elaboration of statistics about the countries and servers that most visit our website.
- Knowledge about peak website visit times and how to implement the relevant adjustments to avoid access problems.
- Knowledge about the effectiveness of the different buttons and links leading to our server, in order to enhance those that afford the best results.
- Keeping a website user activity log.
- Prevention of and investigation into fraud.
- In relation to the forms provided for participation in activities, projects, contents, grant applications, events, scholarships and/or courses, we will process your data for:
- Application or participation management for any activity, and compliance with legal requirements.
- Conducting statistical studies and calculations, surveys, market trend analyses and quality control.
- Processing, monitoring and updating any request for information.
- Sending personal or official congratulations.
- Spreading the word about Fundación MAPFRE's activities through publications on the web, social networks, written media, videos and television.
- With regards to contact forms and telephone numbers we have made available on this website, we will process your details for:
- Dealing with and managing queries and applications made through the telephone numbers provided for this purpose.
- Dealing with and managing suggestions, claims and other queries made through the relevant forms.
- Managing curriculum vitaes that are sent for job selection processes by Fundación MAPFRE.
- Likewise, in any forms in which you have given consent, we will process your details for:
- Sending information, even via electronic channels, about Fundación MAPFRE activities; extraction, storage of data and marketing surveys in order to adapt our communications to specific profiles, whether or not transactions are carried out, and, where applicable, once relations have ended; conducting surveys, statistics and market trend analyses and draws, and in the event of being a winner, to publish data on this website and to process and transfer them to the tax authorities for the purposes of income tax payments, where applicable.
- Sending electronic bulletins to users (after previous subscription in the relevant area).
With the aim of fulfilling your request and being able to inform you about new Activities in line with your interests, based on the information provided, we prepare different profiles according to those interests,needs and Fundación MAPFRE projects, and consequently, automated decisions will be made based on these profiles.
- Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
- Omniture at http://www.omniture.com/es/privacy
All received data, and any processing and the purposes mentioned previously, are necessary or are related to us providing an adequate website service and management, and also for maintaining, developing and controlling relations with Fundación MAPFRE.
Browsing with cookies
As a general rule the following types of cookies are used:
- According to expiry:
- Session They expire at the end of the session.
- Persistent: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- According to source:
- Source Enabled by the website being browsed.
- Third party: From other websites
|1. Analytical cookies
Those used to compile user activity statistics. Among others, the number of users who visit the website is analyzed, the number of visited pages and the activity by users on the website including how often they use it. The information compiled is always anonymous, and therefore there can be no link between the website the individual using it.
|2. Authentication cookies
These are used by the website to maintain the user session during each visit, and are dominant in the private sections of the website that users access via a password.
|3. Cookies used by social media
These allow users to share their the contents of interest with their contacts on a social network by clicking on the button (plug-in) on the website. Plug-ins store and access cookies in the user's device and permit the social network to identify users when they interact with plug-ins.
|4. Cookies used by external content complements
These cookies are stored by third parties and are necessary to provide a service. Within this categories of cookies are multimedia player cookies, which are used to store technical data in order to play video or audio contents, such as image quality, loading parameters, etc.
|5. Third party cookies to personalize publicity spaces
They are stored by third parties and permit managing the publicity spaces that users see when accessing the website.
Nevertheless, in the event of users wishing to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer, and which necessarily require their consent, they may do so by using the tools in their web browser provided for that purpose. Further information about how to do this can be found via the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
If users do not accept cookies, or if they subsequently reject them, the website may not work properly.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
The personal details you provide us with will be kept for the relevant periods based on the following criteria: (i) period of preservation dictated by law; (ii) duration of the relationship with Fundación MAPFRE and compliance with any responsibilities derived from said relationship; and, (iii) request by the interested party for their removal according to circumstances.
What is the basis of legitimacy for processing your details?
The legal basis for processing your data for the purposes included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?” is on the one hand.
Implementing the Activity. You are obliged to provide us with your personal data in order to carry out the Activity, project, contest, support applications, event, scholarship, course and/or subscription to newsletters. If you do not, Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to exclude you.
Sending prospective information on Activities is based on the consent that you have given, without implementation of the activity being conditioned to you withdrawing your consent.
On the other hand, the legitimate interest of Fundación MAPFRE in providing a more personalized browsing experience, also legitimizes said data processing.
Who do we communicate your data to?
The Entities may only communicate your data for the exclusive purposes detailed in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, to Fundación MAPFRE Guanarteme, to public administrations and other individuals or legal entities with whom the Fundación MAPFRE establishes collaboration agreements, all of which applies whether or not any operation has been formalized such as, where applicable, once the existing relationship has been terminated and without the need for this to be communicated in each of the first communications made with the aforementioned recipients.
Data communication among entities of the MAPFRE Group is necessary to maintain and carry out comprehensive and centralized management of your relationship with Bankia Mapfre Vida, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, to apply premium discounts and any other benefits resulting from this circumstance, and to manage customer loyalty programs if they have been subscribed to. International transfers to countries unable to guarantee an adequate level of protection will only be made in exceptional circumstances and will only take place when it is essential for the appropriate development of the relationship with the Entity.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
What are your rights when you provide your data?
- Confirm if Fundación MAPFRE is processing the personal data that concern them or not, to have access to them and to the information regarding their processing.
- Request that any inaccurate data are corrected.
- Request the data to be removed when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in which case Fundación MAPFRE will stop processing the data except in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request that the processing of their data should be limited, in which case they can only be processed with the person's consent, except for their conservation and use in the exercise or defense of possible claims or with a view to protecting the rights of another individual or legal entity or for reasons of public interest important to the European Union or to a specific member State.
- Object to their data being processed, in which case Fundación MAPFRE will stop processing the data, except in the defense of possible claims.
- Receive, in a structured format, in common use and machine readable, the personal data that concern him or her that have been provided to Fundación MAPFRE, or request Fundación MAPFRE that they transfer them directly to someone else's responsibility wherever technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent granted, when applicable, for the purpose detailed in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, removal and objection can be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative through a written communication addressed to Dpto. de Marco Regulatorio de Seguridad, Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004. MADRID, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website designed for the purpose by the appropriate Supervisory Authority, especially if they feel they have not received satisfaction in exercising their rights.
If you continue browsing on this website, it shall be taken that you have read and accept the aforementioned conditions.
Fundación MAPFRE declines responsibility in respect of any information on this website from sources other than Fundación MAPFRE, as well as content not prepared by them.
The role of the links that appear on this page is only to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on this subject that are available via Internet, where the user can expand on the data provided by this website. Under no circumstances shall Fundación MAPFRE be responsible for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
The title holder of the domain is Fundación MAPFRE:
- VAT No.. G28520443
- Registered address: Paseo de Recoletos 23, Madrid, Spain.
- Administrative authorization: Ministry of Education and Science
- Authorization date: 04/05/76
Website use conditions
Users are obliged to use this website properly, understanding such to be in accordance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
Users likewise undertake not to use the website for fraudulent purposes, and not to damage, render unusable or overload the website, or to prevent normal use and operation of the website in any way.
All rights reserved. The design of the portal and its source codes, and the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it are the property of Fundación MAPFRE, or the relevant third parties, and are protected under the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial act of exploitation, for money or free of charge, of the texts, images or any other content that appears on this website is strictly prohibited without written consent of the copyright holders.
Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to make at any time and without prior notice, as many modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations of the content and in the form of presentation as considered necessary, temporarily or permanently, and must ensure that the updated versions are used at all times. This authority does not grant the users any right to receive compensation for damages.