Processing of personal data
Fundación MAPFRE, with registered address at Paseo de Recoletos, No. 23. Madrid, is the title holder of this Website and is the party responsible for any personal details supplied by users through this website.
Users are informed and specifically agree to the processing of data supplied when browsing the website, and those produced as a result of using it, where applicable, including international data transfer for the purposes defined in the section What do we do with your personal data?
If the data provided refers to third parties and individuals other than the User, the latter guarantees to have obtained and to have the prior consent of the aforementioned third parties for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to their inclusion in this document, of the purposes of the processing, communication and other terms provided for in the section "Information on Data Protection"
The User declares that he/she is over 18 years old. Likewise, in the event of the data provided when browsing the website concerns minors, as parent or tutor of the minor, you specifically authorize the processing of the data, and where applicable any information about health, for the purposes of managing the information as described in data protection.
The User guarantees that the personal data supplied is accurate and truthful, and undertakes to maintain them up-to-date and to inform Fundación MAPFRE of any changes to them.
Basic information about data protection
At Fundación MAPFRE we are concerned about protecting your personal data and processing them in accordance with transparency. Consequently, so that you are duly informed about how we may process them, and so that you know your rights, information is provided as follows about how we will process the data you supply via this website.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Personal information and/or data provided by you, including in this case, data on health, are included in a file that is the responsibility of:
- Identity: Fundación MAPFRE, G28520443.
- Address Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004, Madrid
- E-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Officer: DPO@fundacionmapfre.org
What data do we store?
Fundación MAPFRE obtains information about its users. The data we store are:
- The name of the provider domain (ISP) through which you access the Internet. For example, a user of the provider XXX will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
- The data and time you access our website.
- The Internet address from which the link directing you to our site.
- Identification details, contact, economic information, which you provide via the relevant form.
- Number of daily visits to each section.
Why do we process your personal data?
Fundación MAPFRE will process the data you supply when browsing and using our website and from other sources to:
- Provide users with a more personalized browsing experience.
- Prepare statistics about the countries and servers that visit our website the most.
- Know about the times when there are most visits to the website, and to adjust functioning to avoid access problems.
- To manage the user's relationship with Fundación MAPFRE.
Furthermore, with the aim of fulfilling your request in an appropriate way and being able to inform you about new Activities in line with your interests, based on the information provided, we prepare different profiles according to those interests, to their requirements and Fundación MAPFRE's projects. Consequently, automated decisions will be made based on these profiles.
This website is being monitored by Google Analytics and Omniture. These solutions use pagemarkers and anonymous cookies to analyze information about the audience (for example: number of visits, duration of visits), socio-demographic data about users and logs their behavior on our website (for example: traffic sources, visited pages, favorite sections, etc.). You can find out more about their privacy policies at the following links:
- Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/privacypolicy.html
- Omniture at http://www.omniture.com/es/privacy
All the information compiled, and processing thereof and the purposes described previously, are necessary or related to provide adequate services and managing the website, and also, where applicable, maintaining, developing and controlling relationships with Fundación MAPFRE.
Browsing with cookies
In general the following types of cookies are used:
- According to expiry:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session
- Persistent: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- According to source:
- Source: Enabled by the website being browsed.
- Third parties: From other websites.
1. Analytical cookies
2. Authentication cookies
3. Cookies used by social media
4. Cookies used by external content complements
5. Third party cookies to personalize publicity spaces
Nevertheless, in the event of users wishing to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on their computer, and which necessarily require their consent, they may do so by using the tools in their web browser provided for that purpose. Further information about how to do this can be found via the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
If users do not accept cookies, or if they subsequently reject them, the website may not work properly.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
The personal data you provide will be kept in accordance with the following criteria: (i) period of preservation dictated by law; (ii) duration of the relationship with Fundación MAPFRE and compliance with any responsibilities derived from said relationship; and, (iii) request by the interested party for their removal according to circumstances.
What is our legitimation for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data for the purposes included in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?” is on the one hand.
Implementing the Activity. You are obliged to provide us with your personal data in order to carry out the Activity, project, contest, support applications, event, scholarship, course and/or subscription to newsletters. If you do not, Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to exclude you.
Sending prospective information on Activities is based on the consent that you have given, without implementation of the activity being conditioned to you withdrawing your consent.
On the other, Fundación MAPFRE also has legitimate interest in providing a more personalized browsing experience.
Who will we communicate your data to?
Fundación MAPFRE may only communicate your data for the exclusive purposes detailed in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, to Fundación MAPFRE Guanarteme, public administrations and other individuals or legal entities with which the Entities establish collaboration agreements, all of which applies whether or not any operation has been formalized such as, where applicable, once the existing relationship has been terminated and without the need for this to be communicated in each of the first communications made with the aforementioned recipients.
Data communication described in the preceding paragraph may include international data transfer to third party countries or international organizations, concerning which there may or may not be a decision on adaptation by the European Commission. International transfers to countries unable to guarantee an adequate level of protection will only be made in circumstances where this is indispensable for the development of the relationship with the Entity.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
Under the terms, and within the scope established in current legislation, everybody has the right to:
- Confirm if Fundación MAPFRE is processing the personal data that concern them or not, to have access to them and to the information regarding their processing.
- Request that any inaccurate data are corrected.
- Request the data to be removed when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, in which case Fundación MAPFRE will stop processing the data except in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request that the processing of their data should be limited, in which case they can only be processed with the person's consent, except for their conservation and use in the exercise or defense of possible claims or with a view to protecting the rights of another individual or legal entity or for reasons of public interest important to the European Union or to a specific member State.
- Object to their data being processed, in which case Fundación MAPFRE will stop processing the data, except in the defense of possible claims.
- Receive in a structured format, in common use and machine readable, the personal data that concern him or her that have been provided to the Entities, or request the Entities that they transfer them directly to someone else's responsibility wherever technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent granted, when applicable, for the purpose detailed in the section “For what purpose do we process your personal data?”, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, removal and opposition can be exercised directly by the owner of the data or by a legal or voluntary representative through a written communication addressed to Dpto. de Marco Regulatorio de Seguridad, Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004. MADRID, or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Interested parties may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website designed for the purpose by the appropriate Supervisory Authority, especially if they feel they have not received satisfaction in exercising their rights.
Users are understood to be duly informed and have accepted the established conditions if they continue browsing this website.
Fundación MAPFRE declines responsibility in respect of any information on this competition from sources other than the MAPFRE SYSTEM, as well as content not prepared by them.
The role of the links that appear on this page is only to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on this subject that are available via internet, where the user can expand on the data provided by this website. Under no circumstances shall Fundación MAPFRE be responsible for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
The legal title holder of the domain is Fundación MAPFRE:
- VAT No. G28520443
- Registered address: Paseo de Recoletos , Madrid, España.23
- Administrative Authorization Ministry of Education and Science.
- Authorization end date: 04/06/76
Conditions of use of this website
Users must make proper use of this website, understanding such to be that defined in current legislation, good faith and public order.
Users also undertake not to use this website for fraudulent purposes, and not to damage, render useless or overload the website, or prevent normal use and functioning of the website in any way.
All rights reserved. The design, source codes, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of Fundación MAPFRE, or third parties where applicable, and are protected by the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial act of exploitation, for money or free of charge, of the images or any other content that appears on this website is strictly prohibited without written consent of the copyright holders.
Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right to make at any time and without prior notice, as many modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations of the content and in the form of presentation as considered necessary, temporarily or permanently, and must ensure that the updated versions are used at all times. This authority does not grant the users any right to receive compensation for damages.