Fresh produce, such as fruit and vegetables, protein or milk. For many families, access to these products is almost impossible. From Fundación MAPFRE we want to provide support to alleviate the situation of many families in Extremadura and we are doing so in collaboration with social entities.
- Hijas de la Caridad (Badajoz). This store, that works like a supermarket, distributes its products through a point system to socially vulnerable families.
- San Vicente de Paúl (Badajoz). This association manages a traditional soup kitchen and, these days, it also works as a store distributing food to people and families in need.
- ONG Zafra Solidaria (Zafra). This association, which carries out various aid activities in and around Zafra, currently distributes food to people and families in need.
- Red Cross (Villanueva de la Serena and region). It develops a program of food baskets with fresh products for families with limited resources.
- Cáritas (Plasencia, Navalmoral de la Mata and Trujillo). It has several stores where meals are distributed to individuals and families in need.
- Fundación San Juan de Dios (Almendralejo). It has a store where families can go to get basic necessities.
Through these six associations we want to reach both urban and rural areas.