Grilled fish and fruit pisto
Practicooking. The kitchen as a meeting point
Diners: 4 people
Age: Over 10 years old
Ingredients and preparation
For the pisto:
• 300g of zucchini
• 300g of eggplant
• 250g of “mata” tomato sauce
• 100g of mango (unripe)
• 100g of apple (unripe)
• 45g of mild olive oil
• tblsp of salt
- Cut the courgette up into 1×1 cm pieces and cook over a medium heat in a skillet with a little bit of mild olive oil, taking care not to overcook them. Remove and set aside.
- Carry out the same process with the eggplant, add the tomato sauce and the cooked zucchini and heat up the mixture.
- At this point add the diced fruit in the same way as the vegetables, add salt to taste and set aside.
Final touches and presentation
- Divide the sea bass fillet into 140 gram portions and add salt to taste.
- Sear the skin side of the fish first in a non-stick skillet with a little bit of mild olive oil so that it stays crispy. Finish cooking the other side of the fish on a medium heat.
- Warm up the pisto, you can also add a couple of egg yolks once it is off the heat.
- Serve a portion of fish on a plate together with our fruit pisto.