Sliced pineapple, passion fruit and lime yogurt
Practicooking. The kitchen as a meeting point
Diners: 6 people
Age: 6-8 years
Ingredients and preparation
To clean and slice the pineapple:
- 1 unidad de piña de 1.940g
- Peel the pineapple, keeping only the middle part.
- Once we have cleaned the pineapple we can slice it.
*This makes 980g of clean, sliced pineapple
For the passion fruit yogurt:
• 150g of passion fruit pulp
• 225g of sweetened Greek yogurt
- Mix the Greek yogurt and the passion fruit pulp with a hand blender.
- Set aside.
*Makes 375g of passion fruit yogurt
• Lime peel
• Fresh passion fruit
Final touches and presentation
- Place the sliced pineapple on the base of the dish.
- Add the passion fruit yogurt.
- Finish off with peeled lime and fresh passion fruit.