Shrimp stuffed zucchini
Practicooking. The flavor of being together
For Daniel del Toro this is a very special recipe, which he learned when he was the same age as his daughter Claudia is today. With zucchini, some prawns, a little béchamel sauce and the chef’s special touch, today, at Practicooking, we are going to teach you how to prepare this healthy and delicious recipe.
Ingredients and preparation
- 4 zucchini
- 250 g prawns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato salsa
- Mature cheese
- 1/2 glass white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and chopped parsley
- Bechamel sauce
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, remove the flesh and blanch in boiling water. Take them out of the water and set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped onion and zucchini flesh. When poached, season and add the prawns, the parsley, and a little white wine. Let the alcohol evaporate and add a little tomato salsa.
- Leave to cook for about 10 min.
- Fill the zucchini, cover with béchamel sauce and a little grated cheese.
- Grill until golden in the oven and voila!
Finishing and presentation
- Present several stuffed zucchini on a plate, served with a little sauce.