Prepare it in time
To apply for these grants, organizations must submit, among other things, documents accrediting the following circumstances:
- Be legally established and duly registered in the corresponding registry, prior to December 31, 2019.
- Not to fall under any of the circumstances contained in Sections 2 and 3 of Article 13 of the Law on Subsidies, and to comply with Article 34.5 of the aforementioned law.
- Be up to date with tax and Social Security obligations.
- Their institutional purposes must include the objectives of the call, and they must be appropriate for carrying out the actions that are the object of this call.
- The operation for which a grant is requested must not involve double financing of the expenses that the applying organization undertakes to incur.
- Have demonstrated capacity for technical management.
Additionally, the forms required by Fundación MAPFRE must be completed; these are available on the public portal for uploading applications.