Processing of personal data
Fundación MAPFRE, with registered address at Paseo de Recoletos, No. 23, Madrid (Spain), is the title holder of this Website and is responsible for the personal details supplied by users through the website.
Users are informed, and specifically agree to, the processing of data supplied while browsing the website, those produced as a result of using the site, and those sent to Fundación MAPFRE in the relevant forms on the website, even after the relationship has ended, including, where applicable, international data transfers for the purposes defined in the section entitled For what purpose do we process your personal data?
If the data provided refers to third parties and individuals other than the User, the latter guarantees to have obtained and to have the prior consent of the aforementioned third parties for the communication of their data and to have informed them, prior to their inclusion in this document, of the purposes of the processing, communications and other terms provided for in the section Information on Data Protection.
The user declares that they are over 18 years of age. Likewise, in the event that the data supplied while browsing the website concerns minors, the parents or guardian of the minor specifically authorize the processing of these data, including, where applicable, those concerning health, for the purposes detailed in the section on Information on Data Protection.
The user guarantees the accuracy and veracity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them updated and to notify Fundación MAPFRE of any variations in the data.
Basic data protection information
At Fundación MAPFRE we care about protecting your personal data and treating it with the greatest transparency. Consequently, so that you are duly informed about how we process the data and are familiar with your rights, we hereby provide information about the way we process the data you supply through this website.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The personal information and/or data you provide, including, where applicable, data on health, are the responsibility of:
- Identity: Fundación MAPFRE, G28520443.
- Postal address: Paseo de Recoletos 23, 28004, Madrid (Spain).
- Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer contact address: DPO@fundacionmapfre.org
What data do we collect?
Fundación MAPFRE obtains information about its users. The data we store are:
- The domain name of the provider (ISP) that gives access to the network. For example, a user of the provider XXX will be identified with the domain xxx.es.
- The date and time you log on to our website.
- The internet address on which the link leading to our website is hosted.
- Identification details, contact details, economic details and health details, where applicable, all of which are provided through the relevant forms.
- Number of daily visitors to each section.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Fundación MAPFRE will process the data provided during browsing and use of the website, data collected through the Fundación MAPFRE Volunteer Programme membership forms and/or for participation in any volunteer activity or data obtained through image or voice recording or other means, including, where appropriate, health data, for the following purposes:
- With regard to the data obtained from browsing and use of our website, we will process the data generated by browsing for the purposes based on those set out in the cookies panel and associated preferences. Cookies Settings
- In relation to the forms used to register as a Fundación MAPFRE volunteer and to participate in volunteer activities, we will process your data to:
- Manage the application and registration as a Fundación MAPFRE volunteer, manage the application or participation in any volunteer activity, and compliance with legal obligations.
- Conduct statistical studies and calculations, surveys, market trend analyses and quality control.
- Process, monitor and update any information requests.
- Send you electronic information, as well as the Fundación MAPFRE Magazine and newsletters. In any case, you can manage your preferences and/or participation through the Fundación MAPFRE Registration Area.
- The data from the contact forms provided on the website is processed for the following purposes:
- To deal with and manage queries and applications made through the telephone numbers provided for this purpose.
- To deal with and manage suggestions, complaints and other queries made through the relevant forms.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the period determined based on the following criteria: (i) period of preservation dictated by law; (ii) duration of the relationship with Fundación MAPFRE and compliance with any responsibilities derived from said relationship; and, (iii) request by the interested party for their removal according to circumstances.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal grounds for processing your data for the purposes included in the section “For what purposes do we process your personal data” are as follows:
The consent that you have granted in the cookie panel in relation to browsing and using the website. Cookies Settings
The consent given by the user when providing us with their personal data for registration as a volunteer, participation in the volunteering activity and/or subscription to newsletters.
The consent given by the user regarding the receipt of prospective information on activities, which can be withdrawn at any time, without this withdrawal of consent in any way affecting the management of requests for information, suggestions, complaints and/or participation in the activity itself.
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
Fundación MAPFRE may communicate your data to other natural or legal persons with whom it enters into collaboration agreements exclusively for the performance of volunteer activities and to the authorities, regulators or governmental bodies in those cases required by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
Within the framework of these communications, international data transfers may be made to third countries. These data transfers will only be made to countries where there is no European Commission adequacy decision when it is essential in order to comply with the stipulated purpose.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with, and within the scope established by current law, any person has the right to:
- Access: To know which of their personal data are held by Fundación MAPFRE.
- Rectification: To request that any inaccurate data are corrected.
Deletion: To request the erasure of their data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: To request the suspension of data processing if, for example, the data are inaccurate or their processing is illicit, although they may be processed in order to exercise or uphold any possible claims, to protect the rights of other people, or for reasons of public interest.
- Opposition: To oppose the processing of your data, except when this is necessary for executing the contractual relationship, if there is one, or to exercise or uphold any possible claims, among other reasons.
- Portability: To receive your personal data in a structured, legible, common-use format or request their transfer to another Data Controller whenever this is technically possible.
You are reminded that you can, at any time, revoke the consent you gave for the processing of your data, if applicable.
The abovementioned rights to access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition and portability can be exercised directly by the data owner or their legal or voluntary representative by writing to the Corporate Data Protection and Privacy Office at Carretera de Pozuelo, 52, 28222 Majadahonda, Madrid, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested parties feel they have not received a satisfactory response to the exercise of their rights, they may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at https://www.aepd.es, the website set up for this purpose by the relevant Supervisory Authority.
Fundación MAPFRE declines responsibility in respect of any information on this website from sources other than Fundación MAPFRE, as well as any content not prepared by Fundación MAPFRE
The links that appear on this website are intended solely to inform users about the existence of other sources of information on the internet about the subject in question where they can expand upon the information provided on this website. Under no circumstances shall Fundación MAPFRE be responsible for the results obtained through such hypertext links.
The legal title holder of the domain is Fundación MAPFRE:
- VAT No. G28520443
- Registered address: Paseo de Recoletos 23, Madrid, Spain.
- Administrative authorization: Ministry of Education and Science
- Authorization end date: 04/05/76
Conditions of use of this website
Users must make proper use of this website, understanding such to be that defined in current legislation, good faith and public order.
Users also undertake not to use this website for fraudulent purposes, and not to damage, render useless or overload the website, or prevent normal use and functioning of the website in any way.
All rights reserved. The design, source codes, logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of Fundación MAPFRE, or third parties where applicable, and are protected by the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution, transformation, manipulation, public communication or any other total or partial act of exploitation, for money or free of charge, of the images or any other content that appears on this website is strictly prohibited without written consent of the copyright holders.
Fundación MAPFRE reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make whatever modifications, variations, deletions or cancellations of the content and the way this is presented that it deems necessary, which may be temporary or definitive. Users should make sure they are using the updated version at all times. This authority does not grant the users any right to receive compensation for damages.