Come and reacquaint yourself with the arts. Find out about the new opening hours and security and hygiene measures and plan your visit now.
In appreciation of their work in the fight against COVID-19, all healthcare personnel, along with members of the State Security Forces and fire brigade, will enjoy free entrance to this exhibition. They will be entitled to two entrance tickets per person which they can obtain by showing their identification at the ticket desk.
In compliance with the measures imposed by public authorities educational activities (schools and families) are temporarily suspended.
The exhibition halls and the conditions applied to visits are adapted to comply with the health protection measures established by the authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and hygiene measures are:
- Reduction of capacity.
- Compulsory use of a mask.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers.
- Neither the Audioguide nor coat check services are available. Important: any drinks and food items will be confiscated before entering the exhibition area and cannot be recovered at the exit. It will not be allowed to enter with backpacks, bags or other objects whose size might represent a safety risk to the items exhibited.
Despite never having met, Rodin and Giacometti engage in a dialog throughout their artistic careers with similarities and differences that are revealed for the first time in this joint exhibition on view in Madrid. Step into the world of these two great artists who offer us a new, free and personal vision of the human figure through their sculptures.
With over 60 works by this great artist from Mallorca, we take you on a journey into Miró's universe, a fantastic, personal and authentic world, infused with vibrant black spots and inhabited by immense primary colors. Uncover the poetry hidden in his paintings. Visit Espacio Miró