Pea and soft cheese guacamole
Practicooking. The kitchen as a meeting point
Diners: 3 people
Age: 6-8 years
Ingredients and preparation
For the pea and bean purée:
• 150g of frozen peas
• 75g of green beans
- Bring water to the boil in a pot with a pinch of salt.
- Once the water has boiled add the peas and cook them for around 10 seconds. Leave to cool and set aside.
- In this same water cook the green beans with the peas and a little of their cooking water. Crush up the mixture. You should end up with a thick purée.
- Strain through a chinois and set aside.
For the guacamole:
• 250g of fresh avocado
• 100g of pea and bean purée
• 40g soft cheese
• 2g of tabasco
• 4g fine salt
• 0.5g black pepper
• 15g Arbequina extra virgin olive oil
• 3g of dill
• 40g of chopped tomato
• 30g lime juice
- Put the avocado, soft cheese, the pea and bean purée and the salt in a mortar and crush the mixture in order to make the guacamole.
- Add freshly ground black pepper, tabasco, oil and lime juice and mix together.
- Finally, add the diced tomatoes and the finely-chopped dill.
Final touches and presentation
- Serve the guacamole in the mortar, with nachos or potato chips and garnish with dill leaves.