Practicooking. The kitchen as a meeting point
Diners: 4 people
Age: 8-10 years
Ingredients and preparation
For the sauce:
• 700g of cream
• 800g “mata” tomato sauce
• 100g gruyere cheese
- Warm up the cream and let it reduce down to half on a low heat.
- Add the tomato sauce, mix together, add the grated cheese and set aside.
For the lasagna filling:
• 2 tomatoes
• 2 zucchinis
• 1 large eggplant
- Finely slice the tomato, eggplant and zucchini, with the help of a mandoline (vegetable slicer) if necessary.
- Lightly fry the vegetables in a skillet or grill.
- Set aside.
For the lasagna:
• Laminas de lasaña que no necesitan cocción en agua
• Relleno de lasaña
• Salsa de nata y tomate
• Queso emmental rallado
- Grease a baking tray with a little bit of butter.
- Pour a little bit of the sauce onto the base of the tray.
- Next, arrange a layer of lasagna noodles, followed by a layer of the various vegetables and lastly a little bit of the sauce and grated emmental cheese.
- Repeat this process 3 times with the last layer consisting of the lasagna noodles.
- Finish off by pouring a little bit more of the sauce on top and sprinkling the grated cheese over it.
- Bake the lasagna in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees and then cook for 5 minutes more at 200 degrees to finish grilling the cheese.
Final touches and presentation
- Let the lasagna rest for 5 minutes, slice into portions and serve with some fresh basil leaves.