Zucchini strips, sesame and Parmesan salad
Practicooking. We’ll lead the way
Preparation: 15 min
Diners: 4 people
Age: Over 6 years old
Ingredients and preparation
For the salad:
• 2 large green zucchinis
• 1 green mango
• 1 mandolin or vegetable peeler
- Wash the zucchinis well, cut with the mandolin into strips, or use the vegetable peeler.
- Set aside.
- Peel the green mango and also cut into strips.
For the sesame dressing:
• White sesame
• Rice vinegar
• Soy sauce
• Brown sugar
• Sesame oil
- Mix all together and serve.
For the sugar-coated sesame seeds:
• 50gr water
• 150gr sugar
- Place the water and sugar in a saucepan.
- When it starts to bubble, take it off the heat, add the sesame and stir.
- Bring back to the heat and while stirring, cook until it starts toasting.
• Sesame seasoning
• Sugar-coated sesame seeds
• Parmesan flakes
• Salt, pepper and extra virgin oil
- Mix the zucchini strips with the dressing, salt, pepper and oil.
Final touches and presentation
- Place the zucchini on a plate and the green mango strips on top.
- Finish off with Parmesan flakes, sesame seeds, oil and black pepper.