We will reward the project that has generated a major impact in society in terms of social, cultural, safety and accident prevention issues, or involving health and the promotion of healthy habits.
Candidates should submit a detailed report of the most significant and relevant aspects of their project and the results achieved. The following selection criteria will apply:
- Effective results achieved.
- Relevance of the project carried out.
- Synergies with other people or institutions.
- Level of innovation of the idea or initiative submitted.
- Ease of extending the action or project to other similar situations.
- The level of innovation and originality of the initiative.
- Its multiplier effect.
The award boasts a €30,000 prize.
Check out the rules and apply for the awards. The deadline for submitting all documentation is March 10.