We are seeking to recognize the institutions or organizations that have, during the course of their existence, undertaken relevant and effective actions in terms of social, cultural, safety or accident prevention issues, or those that involve health and the promotion of healthy habits.
Candidates should submit a detailed report on the work carried out, the special characteristics of the measures adopted and the results achieved. The selection criteria will be:
- Effective results achieved.
- Relevance of the work or projects carried out.
- Synergies with other people or institutions.
- Level of innovation of the idea or initiative submitted.
- Ease of extending the action or project to other similar situations.
- Detailed report about the work undertaken over recent years.
The award boasts a €30,000 prize.
Check out the rules and apply for the awards. The deadline for submitting all documentation is March 10.