Cream of mushroom soup
Practicooking. The kitchen as a meeting point
Diners: 3 people
Age: 8-10 years
Mushrooms are delicious. And if you don’t already think so, try this recipe and you will change your mind. This soup is easy to make and will be a big hit with all the family. It offers a little warmth on these chilly days. Fundación MAPFRE and Fundación Dani García bring you this new Practicooking recipe so you can get together in the kitchen, spend time with one another and talk.
Ingredients and preparation
For the cream of mushroom soup:
• 400g of portobello mushrooms
• 200g of liquid cream for cooking
• 7g of fine salt
- First bring the cream to the boil and set aside.
- Cut the mushroom stems a little bit and peel them.
- Finely chop the mushrooms.
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the boiled cream and blend the mixture.
- Salt to taste.
Final touches and presentation
- Serve in bowls. Peel fine slices of mushroom with a knife or a mandoline slicer and arrange on top of the soup.