Practicooking. The flavor of being together
You have probably prepared a delicious gazpacho many times, but if you dare to prepare this recipe by Daniel del Toro, the result will surprise you. Adding avocado changes the flavor and texture, resulting in a delicious, healthy, fresh and very nutritious dish.
Ingredients and preparation
- 4 tomatoes (300 g approx.)
- 2 avocados
- 1 clove of garlic
- 70 g cucumber
- 50 g green pepper
- 15 g lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 g very cold water or ice
- 50-100 g extra virgin olive oil
- Cilantro (optional)
- Peel and chop the vegetables.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Add the oil, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, ice and some cilantro leaves.
Finishing and presentation
- Once it is well blended, present the soup in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of olive oil on top.