A society with a future is one that favors the development of the population. Our objective is to promote comprehensive education, mainly of children and young people coming from disadvantaged communities.
At Fundación MAPFRE we regard comprehensive education as one of all those needs which are critical for a person to be able to grow and develop fully. For that reason, we work in collaboration with local organizations on projects supporting nutrition, health, education, access to employment and female leadership.
We closed 2019 with the following figures:
- 77,852 people received nutritional support.
- 83,626 people obtained medical treatment financed by our health projects.
- 102,103 children and young people improved their education.
- 59,847 people benefited from programs for access to employment.
- 46,734 women participated in female leadership projects.
So that you can get to know our projects in detail, here are some of them: