You can find here all the relevant information to submit your application. We are governed by the principles of transparency, rigor and equal opportunities. We want the best of the best to win, and that the best get to know each other and learn from each other.
Fundación MAPFRE is launching the 1st edition of the Fundación MAPFRE Awards for Social Innovation backed by the business school IE. This initiative arises from the intention to support innovative solutions that have the potential to make a major social impact. Together they are seeking to work with communities of social innovators in the specific geographical regions of Brazil, LATAM (except Brazil) and Europe to identify those projects that have the best chance of effecting social transformation and to give them a game-changing boost.
With the Fundación MAPFRE Awards for Social Innovation, we want to facilitate the growth of initiatives that resolve and improve specific aspects of the world in which we live:
- Improving health and digital technology (e-Health).
- Insurance innovation.
- Mobility and road safety.
Deadline for submissions and selection of winners
Candidates may send in projects after registering one spokesperson per project. You can submit your application now.
What can you win?
- Semi-finalists and finalists alike will benefit from a variety of channels through which to promote their projects, helping to enhance their profile.
- Support, guidance and assistance for the selected semi-finalist and finalist projects through mentoring for the semi-finalists and coaching for the finalists.
- Visibility to potential sources of finance.
- Cash prize: The winners of each of the three categories will receive €30,000 from Fundación MAPFRE as a donation.
- Semi-finalists and finalists will receive travel and accommodation expenses to attend events held in connection with the competition.
All of us share in writing the future. Social innovation unites technology with objectives that directly affect people's wellbeing and improves their quality of life. To find out about the areas in which we want to work with you, click here and carry on reading.
We are connected. Learn from others. We are social beings by nature and the difference lies in our ability to exchange ideas. In this section you will find relevant information to reflect upon, polish your project, discover who else may be working with similar objectives to yours and how that might affect you. Everything is on the move. Keep up to date.